Paulv2k4 FIFA 21 Career Realism Mod - Early Alpha 5
Career, Legacy Mod, Realism Mod
Friday, 18 December 2020
This is an Early Alpha Legacy Mod version of the Career Realism Mod. Many improvements are on their way.
Match simulation, League table and Goal Scorers
- Top teams will win the league with realistic points & goals scored
- Top scorers and assisters are more realistic
- Transfer Budgets
- Substantially lowered the amount of transfer budget smaller teams have to be far more realistic
- This in turn, helps the AI Transfer Market become more realistic
Transfers (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- Adjusted loans so there are no more unrealistic random loans
- English players very rarely leave England
- Player movement between countries is based upon real-world data of player nationalities in each league
- Free Agents
- Free Agents wont just play for any team, there will be no more picking up gems from the Free Agent market with a poor team
- AI Transfers
- The AI will actively replace all lost players
- The AI will always want to improve their team
- The AI is much less likely to stack in a position (WORK IN PROGRESS)
Player Search - GTN
- Searching for players now reveals attributes much faster
- GTN and Scouting find players much more suited to your team. No longer will a league 2 team find Sergio Aguero in their scout list!
Player Values (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- Player Potential (young players who future stars are expensive)
- Player Values have been adjusted to be more like transkermarkt.com
Player Growth (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- Dynamic Potential is not used as much and not as high
- Player attribute growth affects all attributes for all players
How to install
1) Download Paulv2k4 Frostbite Modding Tool
2) Download this Mod and extract the .lmod to any location
3) Launch Paulv2k4 FIFA 21 Modding Tool EXE
4) Click Launcher
5) Click Browse FIFA
6) Browse to find your FIFA21.exe (By default this is in - C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA21)
7) Click Import
8) Browse to the extracted .lmod file and select (It should now appear in the list)
9) Tick "Clean Legacy Mod Directory"
10) Click Launch (Wait 1 minute for initial startup and FIFA should load)
How do I find out it is working?
1) When you load the game, the "Press Start" screen has a new (placeholder) background.
2) Start a new Career mode. If Newport County (In English League 2) has around 100k transfer budget, the mod is loaded.
Can I use this on an existing career?