Paulv2k4 Frostbite Modding Tool 2021 - Version 11.1
This Frostbite Modding Tool allows users to gain access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Has support for FIFA 21 & Partial Madden 21 Support
+ Frostbite, Legacy & FIFA mod Launcher
+ Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
+ Legacy Mod Compiler
+ Gameplay Editor
+ Texture, Kit and Data Import and Export with full explorer
+ Mesh Import / Export for FIFA 21
+ Mesh Export for Madden 21
+ Save all changes to projects and export to fbmods for other players to use
+ Supports the following file types. .fbmod (created by this tool), .lmod (created by this tool), .fifamod (created by FIFA Editor Tool)
+ Partial Madden 21 Mod Support. Including Legacy files, data, gameplay and textures. Work is ongoing on this!
+ FIFA 21 Career Mode Stats Saver
+ Discord Rich Presence. Shows you playing the modded game in Discord
+ XBOX Game Pass Support
+ EA Desktop Support
+ EA Origin Support
- Mesh Import has been deactivated for Madden 21 until I can get it working for all meshes. You can turn this back on by editing the Madden21Profile.json file with a text editor.
NOTE: If you are first using this tool and using the ModData folder (option provided), it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
- [FIFA 20] Added FIFA 20 support
- [FIFA 21] Fix Hotspots not saving correctly, resulting in an error
- [FIFA 21] Added duplicating functionality, allowing you to duplicate anything in the editor. Duplicating currently only works with lmod mods in game. Please wait for me to complete the rest of the functionality for kits, faces and whatever else
- [Madden 21] All textures now load correctly in the editor
- [Madden 21] All textures can now be edited in the game (please note. you must use the correct texture resolution for the game, madden 21 would not let me resize textures)
- [Madden 21] Fixed an issue where a special kind of DDS type was causing an issue after importing