Paulv2k4 Frostbite Modding Tool 2021 (Alpha 10.9)
This Frostbite Modding Tool allows users to gain some access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Has support for FIFA 21 & Partial Madden 21 Support
NOTE: If you are first using this tool and using the ModData folder (option provided), it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
+ Frostbite, Legacy & FIFA mod Launcher
+ Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
+ Legacy Mod Compiler
+ Gameplay Editor
+ Texture, Kit and Data Import and Export with full explorer
+ Save all changes to projects and export to fbmods for other players to use
+ Supports the following file types. .fbmod (created by this tool), .zip (containing multiple files), .lmod (created by this tool), .fifamod (created by FIFA Editor Tool)
+ Partial Madden 21 Mod Support. Including Legacy files, some gameplay and some textures. Work is ongoing on this!
+ FIFA 21 Career Mode Stats Saver
+ Discord Rich Presence. Shows you playing the modded game in Discord
+ XBOX Game Pass Support (Experimental)
+ EA Desktop Support (Experimental)
+ EA Origin Support
- No you cannot MODIFY meshes through this tool's editor, although *.fifamod meshes are supported through the launcher.
- Some *.fifamod files do not work with this launcher, if unsure just use FIFA Editor Tool / Mod Manager instead.
- All Editors: Fixed an issue where it would take a long time to make an edit to a legacy text file
- Launcher: Your launcher settings are saved
MADDEN 21 People: I have found the issues with the uniform textures, I am going to have to redesign my tool a little to handle it. EA really did something awkward with the Chunk Ids in Madden 21.
- MADDEN 21: Allowed all items be browsed
- MADDEN 21: A 50% working compiler. Some things just refuse to work at this stage.
- FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Fixed issue with teams with low Ids (i.e. Arsenal)
- FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Added compatibility for EFL League 1, EFL Trophy, Bundesliga, LaLiga, SuperCopa
- FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Added Clean Sheets, Minutes Played, Player OVR and OVRGrowth to CSV Export
- Switch the editors to use AvalonDock. A docking system that allows you to rearrange and resize your editor windows. This is work in progress. Expect bugs.
- FIFA 21: Fix issue where the Injector "GetProcess" function was not waiting for the process to open
- Add "Force Reinstall mods" button
- Change all Launcher checkboxes to "toggle switches"
- Fix the launcher not remembering EXE locations
- FIFA 21: Fix CEM not launching for "published" version of the tool
- Detecting mod changes, only recompile if needed
- No longer loads .cache unless its needed to recompile mods
- If not recompiling mods, mod launch takes seconds rather than minutes
- Application Insights - Tracking of User inputs and mods - for me to know what people are using the tool for and if there are any bugs
- Discord Rich Presence (Discord will show you using the tool and playing the game with mods)
- FIFA 21: Added CEM (Career Player Stats Saver)