Paulv2k4 Frostbite Modding Tool 2021 (Alpha 9.10)
This alpha Frostbite Modding Tool allows users to gain some access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Has support for FIFA 21 & Partial Madden 21 Support
NOTE: If you are first using this tool, it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
+ Frostbite, Legacy & FIFA mod Launcher
+ Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
+ Legacy Mod Compiler
+ Gameplay Editor
+ Texture, Kit and Data Import and Export with full explorer
+ Save all changes to projects and export to fbmods for other players to use
+ Supports the following file types. .fbmod (created by this tool), .zip (containing multiple files), .lmod (created by this tool), .fifamod (created by FIFA Editor Tool)
+ Partial Madden 21 Mod Support. Including Legacy files and some textures. Work is ongoing on this!
- No you cannot MODIFY meshes through this tool's editor, although *.fifamod meshes are half supported through the launcher.
- Some *.fifamod files do not work with this launcher, if unsure just use FIFA Editor Tool / Mod Manager instead. Be aware that some facemods do not work even when using FIFA Editor Tool.
- FIFA 21: Change compiler to use the "Original Size" from the Mod details rather than calculate on the fly (Speeds up the launch process)
- Make change to Mod Writer to correctly write the "Original Size" of the file / item
- MADDEN 21: Work still ongoing (nothing to note, still coding a dynamic TOC writer, almost all working!)
- Fix an issue where the Tool was remaining open after closing all the windows
- Launcher now supports multiple games, you can now have a Madden 21 and FIFA 21 profile
- MADDEN 21: Fix an issue where the splashscreen example could not run from the launcher ("madden18" error)
- MADDEN 21: Improve Legacy support, moving away from Oodle to the game's standard LZ4 compression
- FIFA 21: Add "Inject Legacy into Other Tool" button back to Launcher screen
- FIFA 21: Add support for the most recent versions of *.fifamod files from the FIFA Editor Tool
- Include latest caches
- FIFA 21: Fix the issue where the Legacy Injection would not work after publishing on to other's PC. Sorry for taking so long with this! Took me a while to debug the issue =D
- FIFA 21: Revert Legacy Injection to use old Injection first, then New, then Alternative.
- When you edit an EBX, the Browsers now highlight the change instantly
- FIFA 21: Use 2 separate methods for Legacy Injection DLL (It will revert to the "old" method, if the "new" method fails)
- Ensure that all errors logged by compilers appear in the Launcher window log box
- Added partial Madden 21 support. Legacy file editing has been enabled. (Only tested 1 or 2 files)
- Single EXE compilation (there are less files where the program is installed)
- Fixed Converter to *.fifaproject
- Sdk Generator has been fixed for latest version of FIFA 21